Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 22nd September 2022

Started the day with a walk and I'm still feeling uplifted after last night's gig.  Chatted with Q while walking and probably got carried away with my review of Robyn and Jessica. Once I've started...

Comparatively little excitement today, apart from work.

Son #1 seems to be making progress in getting things sorted, though there's a lot more to do.  

Sons 1 and 2 came for a walk with me after work, part of a new attempt to increase communication and make difficult subjects easier to broach.  I'm also proposing a new way of managing things around the house, which needs to start in the coming week.  This is aimed to help share the workload more fairly and to ensure the house doesn't turn into a tip when I'm away.

I made beef & gnocchi in the slow cooker today, so dinner was a breeze. Sons 1 and 2 ate with me while we watched the second episode of 'Los Espookys'.

The day ended in the usual way.

Minami Deutsch / 南ドイツ/ 'Futsu Ni Ikirenai' / 'Minami Deutsch'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020