Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 14th September 2022

Rainy start to the day coupled with the early departure of son #3 and his gf to sunnier climes, which means I don't end up going for my normal walk before work.

Son #3's travel plans are disrupted by non-running buses and the unavailability of taxis.  I step in and become the taxi, and the journey reminds me why I try to avoid driving into town during rush hour.  Next time I suggest they would be better off booking a taxi in advance!

Back to work!

Son #2 made lunch for us (well, me, him and his gf). Once we'd all eaten lunch, we headed out for a walk in the now sunny weather. Made a good break from work and a chance to spend some time together.  After we returned, they headed for London and I went back to work.

It's been a quiet day, culminating in dinner with son #1 and his gf. We ate dinner while watching Bill Bailey on TV.

Bin night at last. It can't come around quick enough for me.  

Excitement over, it's time to head for bed. The wheel turns again. Hamster.

White Denim / 'Take It Easy (Ever After Lasting Love)' / 'Stiff'


[[White Denim do soul!!! (As an aside, apparently, the first White Denim track on this blog.)

Really crap album cover. Don't shoot me, I didn't design it.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020