Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 1st September 2022

Up early for the cleaner and first carer.  After the first carer had left I got ready for my walk - while I'm out, she'll clean my office. 

Chose to do the longer walk again today and on my return had a chat with Q before making breakfast and beginning a long day of work.

I'm keeping a secret, that I no longer need to keep secret since by the time I publish this it will have happened. Son #2's gf is flying here from Costa Rica a day early and she intends to surprise him by arriving today, unannounced! It should be interesting to see his reaction. 😀

Various things happen, the vast majority of which are work-related, until around 12:30 p.m. when son #2's gf arrives!  He certainly was surprised!

I should also mention that son #2's gf brought me a wonderful present - a fully illustrated photo book on Costa Rica, the land, the people and the wildlife.  Thanks so much 😍

Managed a brief afternoon call with Q (her bedtime) and then returned to work to draw some more pretty (?) pictures.

Son #3 and I made dinner and we all (excepting son #3 and his gf) sat down and watched an episode of 'Friday Night Dinner' (the 'so much blood' episode for those who watched it)

Time to go to bed...

Pixies / 'Ana' / 'Bossanova' 


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020