Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 8th December 2022

If it wasn't winter before, then winter certainly arrived with a vengeance overnight.

The plumber said he might come today, if he gets a couple of other jobs done.  I think the odds are low.

The day passed with me busy at work and, as I predicted, the plumber didn't return. He'll be back tomorrow.

Unexpectedly, my meds order came in and a really kind friend offered to drop off my prescription on her way home from work.  This was brilliant news as it means I shouldn't (barring the unexpected!) need anything else until next year.

Once work was finished (late again) I started to make dinner, during which process our friend dropped off my medication.  Thanks again to them for their wonderful help.

Son #2 and I sat down together to have dinner, during which time son #1 and his gf returned home after bus omnishambles.  We watched an excellent and moving documentary about Spike Milligan, before I headed up.

The Ruts / 'Babylon's Burning' / 'The Crack'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020