Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 30th November 2022

Last day of the working week, for me at least.  As always with the last day of work before a break, I have a lot to do. Before I started work I headed to the local corner shop to grab some milk for son #1, as he ran out last night.  Accidentally, I found some chocolate in my basket, and so I decided it was easier to buy it and return home (no time to spare) to get on with work.

Late morning I took an early lunch break so I could go and meet Q for a coffee in one of the on-campus coffee shops.

The working day ended with a call with my project manager, and then the break began. 

After a little discussion, we decided upon a local restaurant for a meal and, once we'd all reassembled, we headed out in the cold night air.

An enjoyable meal, great company and a walk home in the cold, moonlit night.

Jack White / 'What's The Trick?' / 'Fear Of The Dawn'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020