Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 6th December 2022

Day 2 of shower replacement. The shower still hasn't been delivered.  We may end up with an enclosure to stand in, like one of those magic Star Trek showers without water. The plumber needs the shower by first thing tomorrow, if he's to finish on time.

On all other fronts it's a working day, punctuated by any requests the plumber has (please can you play the album 'Never Mind The Ballcocks' by the Sex Pistols?)

The plumber worked late today, as did I (I can't relax whilst he's here, so I may as well work!), and at the end of his day I am beginning to see the finished product. Can't wait to have access to a proper shower again. Once the room is decorated, I can think about stage 2 - replacing the main bathroom.

I made the dinner and son #2 and I ate and watched TV together, finishing the Jimi Hendrix documentary  before heading off to our different enclosures for the night.

Queen L / 'Future Utopia' / (Single)


[[Great tune - a recent release with an 'old school' techno feel.  I really like this!]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020