Tales From The Crypt - Friday 9th December 2022

A busy day ahead on multiple fronts: work, the shower and travelling to Liverpool after work. Consequently...

Early afternoon, the shower was finished. I've not had a chance to properly look at the work that's been done, but after a cursory look (got to get back to work), it seems pretty good. Sadly I will not be the first person to use the shower, I guess.

Work is over and I need to finish packing for Liverpool. Earlier in the day, Q sent me photos of snow in L16, which suggests it may be a fun journey.  Oh well, I have music, and water, and will stop at the services for food, so it's just about getting on with it.

Q's out at a leaving do for the Vice Chancellor tonight, and when I arrive in a snowy Liverpool after a fairly taxing journey, she's still out, so I settle in and, having unpacked the car, sit down and watch a programme about Dusty Springfield.  Before it ended, Q returned, and we caught up on the day's events.

Time for bed.

The Big Moon / 'Daydreaming' / 'Here Is Everything'


[[]]


Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020