Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 15th December 2022

As the final working day of the year approaches, I have less and less time to write or things to say.

Our cleaner returned today, to a very frosty morning, and I made an emergency dash to the shops before work to get some cards and wrapping paper for presents I need to wrap before the weekend.

Son #2 isn't feeling well enough to go on his challenging trip to Watford and so I won't be spending the evening alone after all.  

Q's leading an department awayday to the creative campus in Liverpool centre, which is likely to be more fun than my working day. Heigh ho!

The working day is done!

I've almost got all the presents I'm going to except for one son, who shall remain nameless, though hopefully he'll rectify that by sharing a Christmas list today.

Son #2 and I are having a takeaway as I'd only got dinner for me, and it's the easy option.  We have some German-style food whilst watching the first part of a three-part documentary about Agatha Christie.

The day rapidly approaches its usual end.

Laibach / 'Love Is Still Alive I (Moon, Euphoria)' / 'Love Is Still Alive' (EP) (Forthcoming)


[[I can't say I have followed Laibach over the years, but this is nothing like anything I've previously heard by them.  (Try their cover of 'Opus Dei (Life is Life)' for comparison) I'm not actually sure I like it, but something about it intrigues me, despite the chosen genre/style. Make up your own mind! (While I make up mine) ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020