Love, Poetry and Revolution - Easter Monday (Monday 10th April 2023)

It's a bank holiday Monday and it's raining. That's unusual.

Today is a day for catching up with people: I owe several people a reply and I am also overdue speaking to my big sis.

My plan is to have a day of catching up interspersed with a bit of learning Spanish courtesy of Duolingo. 

An uneventful day is coming to a close, next step dinner.  There's been a change of plans and it's now easiest if we have a takeaway.  We've ordered Japanese food, including sashimi, as I've had too many chips lately.

Whilst we wait, I start watching the first episode of the latest series of 'Race Across The World'. Variety is the spice of life. Once the food arrives - and very good it looks indeed - we watch the second episode of 'Blue Lights'.  This is a really good series and I now have a new catchphrase: 'Don't be a notebook wanker'.  Excellent.

On my way to submerge in white noise. Wish me luck.

Caroline Polachek / 'Smoke' / 'Desire, I Want To Turn Into You'


[[I thought volcanoes were warm?  Rocking the shorts and wellies look.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020