Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 11th April 2023

It's always difficult returning to work after a week off, and today is no different. I just have to get on with it.

Unexpectedly the morning starts with sunshine and so I'm off out walking. I am trying to increase the amount of exercise I'm doing and get it to the point where I'm losing weight.  Oh, yes, that and eating less. That will probably help.

Whilst I'm walking Q and I have a chat.  Before I know where I am I'm back home, making breakfast and logging in.  

I've returned from cyberspace and the working day is over.

Tonight I'm making meatballs in a vegetable and tomato sauce (home made, ofc) with wholemeal pasta.  I start catching up on 'Blue Lights' (where I left off yesterday) and then, once quorate, we watch the next episode together.

boygenius / 'Not Strong Enough' / 'the record'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020