Love, Poetry and Revolution - Friday 14th April 2023

Friday seems to have come around quickly this week, which is surprising given I'd just returned from a wonderful break in Cornwall.

Nevertheless, it is a working day which will dominate proceedings. The most exciting thing is due to be the delivery of a self-assembly laundry basket to replace the boys current knackered one.   Not quite ecstasy, but obviously not far short of it.

Somewhere just short of five-thirty in the afternoon I decided I'd had enough.  There are questions I need answers to and the person I'm asking is off until next week. 

Little sis and I nearly arranged to have a call, but our opportunities don't align, so we've agreed upon a Saturday chin-wag.

I'm making dinner again, listening to music ahead of us all getting together to watch TV.   We finish another episode of MAFSA (I'm still catching up).  I'm beginning to think Dan is a snake, after originally thinking he was a good guy. I'm sure he's trying make Sandy ditch him, though he really wants to ditch her.

After that we switched to HIGNFY 'live', before, mid-programme, I headed up for a chat with Q.

Leftfield / 'Open Up' / 'Leftism'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020