Love, Poetry and Revolution - Saturday 8th April 2023

Global jetsetter that I am, this morning I wake up in Liverpool.  I won't be staying long, though, as I must drive south for the winter.

I enjoyed a nice breakfast with Q then loaded my overnight stuff into the car.   Time to head for home via the petrol station.

I'm back, late afternoon, after a reasonable journey give or take the odd problem on the motorway.  Accompanying my journey were Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds ('Murder Ballads'), Peter Hammill and more. Deep joy!

E was asleep when I arrived but woke up as I was sorting stuff out.  She seems unchanged and as I left her.  I said hello and talked to her about my stay in Cornwall at a school friend's house.

One day all worlds will be one world. Intersection to union of all sets.

We sat and ate together watching another episode of MAFSA together.  The boys are gradually getting drawn into it.

Another chat with Q, before heading for sleep.

Peter Hammill / 'Nobody's Business' / 'Nadir's Big Chance'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020