Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 23rd April 2023

Travelling day again. Weeks in Liverpool seem to pass so quickly. Now I'm packing all my stuff up again, ahead of a motorway expedition. Whatever happens in the world outside, this cannot change in the near future.  Geography is as it is.

The journey home took a little longer than usual owing to roadwork-induced delays. I stopped for a quick break on the M40, and after refuelling myself I resumed my journey.

Got home to a bit of kitchen chaos, though I've been reliably informed this was a blip.  What does one do? One just gets on with it. The Royal one.

I had planned to meet a friend for a drink and a MAFSA catch up, but by the time I'd got the washing done, cleared up and dealt with three tons (approximately) of bird poo, I was struggling. Luckily we rearranged for tomorrow evening.

A fairly quiet evening of unpacking and organising ensued, culminating in dinner with the conquering hero, son #2, and the most recent episode of MAFSA, meaning I am totally up to date.

Bed via a conversation with Q over the ether.

Silver Moth / 'Mother Tongue' / 'Black Bay'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020