Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 25th April 2023

Back to work.  Weather is good. Usual combination.  Weird dreams last night. I guess the sources are inescapable.

I wanted to say something about friends. I'm really lucky to have a great set of friends.  My life is enriched by having all these friends. Friends who are outside the UK. Friends I haven't seen for years. Friends I don't see often enough. Friends I've known since I was a child. Friends from school. Friends from university. Friends who were E's friends before mine. Friends I've made because of our children. Friends I've made through work. Friends I've made through shared interests. Friends I've made through political choices. Friends who are no longer with us, sadly. Some of these are overlapping categories, but all of them are important to me. All of you are part of me. 💓

I've been so busy today I've not had time to finish 'Nausicaa', so I'm going to have to read it tonight, if I can stay awake for long enough.

Son #1 is working at EA games this week, so he's been out all day and son #2 is very busy working as he's got time off from tomorrow, when his gf arrives from Costa Rica.  Busy here!

Chatted with Q, then made dinner.  Son #2 and I ate together watching MAFSA from Monday night.  More fun!

To bed soon for a chat and to get 'Nausicaa' done (😈)

Saint Etienne / 'Side Streets' / 'Tales From Turnpike House'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020