Love, Poetry and Revolution - Friday 12th May 2023

It is Friday and I still don't have my access back. It's going to make work today interesting.

Access was restored at around half-one, just after I meditated. Om.

A very busy afternoon of work, trying to catch up on lost time, but I still finished a little after five as we are off into town and out for a meal tonight.

A quick change before catching the bus to Liverpool One. 

Back home now.  Had a great evening - we queued up at the Eurovision store and bought some souvenirs of the event, though not necessarily for ourselves.

As we left with our purchases we headed for the Italian restaurant on the Albert Dock.  Again the place was buzzin' with a dude dancing atop a yellow submarine hosting a DJ playing dance music. Flags of many nations.  People happy just to be there.

After dinner, we wandered the docks and grabbed an ice cream before heading back.

A fun night out!

Caravan / 'Here Am I' / 'Blind Dog At St. Dunstans'


[[If you're paying attention, you'll notice the video says the song is called 'Here I Am', however, I have written 'Here Am I'.  The remastered versions of the album have the title wrong.  I am certain that when the album was released, it was as I have written it. ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020