Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 3rd May 2023

I've been starting my day with a walk, which provides me the benefit of exercise before work, a chance to chat with Q and to listen to music as well as being in bits of nature, briefly.  It would be good if Spring started soon bringing warmth and sunshine, but hey, one out of two is a start.

I begin the working day without access to the client systems but am assured it is being sorted as a matter of priority.  It's very disruptive as I'm constantly having to check my access and get the same result.

At around half past four my account is finally reactivated.  Breweries, breweries, breweries.

It's 'UFA' at six for me tonight, which means I need to get set up.  Apparently son #1 won't be coming home tonight, so I'll have to leave 'UFA' early to make some dinner.

There's no guest speaker tonight, and the session is led by Caroline Elbay who knows her way around the novel and is normally the host, whoever the guest.  We have a good discussion of the episode with some excellent insights from the group, though the range of opinions was wide.

At around half-seven I made my excuses and left to make dinner for one. I ate dinner whilst completing 'Gonzo', which was a very interesting documentary.  In his final years Hunter seemed to lose the plot and get caught up in his own myth, which was sad to see. We are all flawed.

After putting the bins out (who could resist?) I headed for bed by way of a call with Q. Reading, music and then sleep, hopefully.

Black Sabbath / 'Behind The Wall Of Sleep' / 'Black Sabbath'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020