Love Poetry and Revolution - Monday 15th May 2023

I didn't sleep very well and woke up with an earache and a sore throat. Strange.

I don't have any firm plans for the day, so lets see what unfolds.  The weather seems good, so I'm sure that washing will feature somewhere in the day.

Early morning we were treated to a low-flying pair of Chinooks heading North / North West. I soon became aware that these were 'PEGASUS 1 +2' on their way to Luton airport to pick up President Zelensky and take him to Chequers to meet the PM. Poor bloke.  A pair of Chinooks flew over three more times.

It rained overnight so the bird poo on my car has been loosened.  I had a go at cleaning it off, getting the worst of it off, and decided to take my car to be washed and get some food shopping.

Son #2 is having a wisdom tooth out this afternoon, so I'll be collecting him after that as he'll want to home and taking painkillers ASAP.

Some of the day was spent programming my new scanner and some spent listening. I am impressed with the new scanner as it seems very sensitive signal-wise and has a rapid scan rate.  Just got to get my ears back in to listening.

I'm back from the dentist and find time to do a bit more listening before starting to make a bacon lardon risotto, with various veg.

The day comes to an end far too quickly. Work really does get in the way of my interests etc.

Los Bitchos / 'Good to Go!' / 'Let The Festivities Begin!'


[[Liverpool One!]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021