Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 30th May 2023

It didn't seem to make sense that today was Tuesday, given that 'everyone' wasn't working yesterday.  I think yesterday felt like a Sunday, and therefore today should be my non-working day, which, sadly, it is not.

Apparently, I must have had some kind of bad dream as I screamed in terror in the early hours and my heart was racing.  I don't recall what I was dreaming but it must have seemed and felt both real and frightening.

Work now takes precedence. For both of us.

Once Q returned and I finished work, we went for a mini shopping excursion.

On our return, Q made dinner with a little help from me, after which we sat down and watched another 'FUBAR' (having explained earlier what the abbreviation means).

Let's call it a day. "It, you are a day." Job done.

Robert Lloyd / 'Part Of The Anchor' / 'Me And My Mouth'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021