Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 14th May 2023

All good things must come to an end, and so it is that another week in Liverpool is coming to an end.

We got up even later today, before I began the tedious process of packing away my stuff and loading it back into my now bird poo camouflaged car.

We had a very hearty breakfast, so much so that I don't think I'll need to eat for a while.

After we'd said our goodbyes I headed for home by way of the Tesco petrol station. I'm think of trying to drive all the way home without stopping.  We shall see.

I'm back.  Took longer than usual due to roadworks, accidents and just volume of traffic, but I didn't stop.

Mode switch. Flipped.

E seems a little different, but not markedly so.  Everything seems normal.

Now I've seen the car from above, the bird poo looks even worse.  They must have been very large, very unwell, or perhaps both.

Sons 1 and 2 are just emerging. 

After sorting stuff out and installing the new scanner, we had dinner (made by son #2) and son #1 and I had a chance to have a one-to-one.  

I am tired.  Sleep is required. Here goes.

Upstairs chatting with Q over the ether, then more Spanish, reading the papers and sleep.

Fever Ray / 'Even It Out' / 'Radical Romantics'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020