Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 9th May 2023

It doesn't feel as if today should be Tuesday.  I guess this is in part due to the fact that Q isn't normally off work on a Monday, whereas I am always not working on Mondays. Perhaps. Just feels odd that today is Tuesday.

Whatever feeling I have, it IS Tuesday and I have work to do. Onwards and upwards.

As usual, not much to say on a working day.  It is a very sunny day which is invigorating. No doubt tomorrow will be wet.

Q has to go to Bury for work this afternoon, so she puts in a brief appearance before driving east.

Worked later and when Q returned we had dinner and watched the end of 'The Night Agent'.  We now have the final two episodes of MAFSA to watch, when we get time.

Until tomorrow.

PJ Harvey / 'A Child's Question, August' / (Single)


[[This single from a forthcoming album (her first in something like seven years) is very hypnotic. It has a 'folk horror' feel to it - I don't think it would have been out of place on 'The Wicker Man' soundtrack. This is only the second time I've heard it and I'm becoming enveloped in ivy.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021