Lockdown Diary - Monday 12th April 2021

Another day of recovery, so I'm switching between sitting and reading, writing a letter and lying down listening to music.  I'm trying to find the balance between not enough painkillers to ease the pain versus enough pain killer, but not too much of the side-effects.  Unfortunately it appears that I've stepped into too much of the side-effect territory so I'm now taking laxatives as if they are the latest in fashionable, cool drinks.

I've almost finished reading 'Hot Milk' and I've watched a long-ish Sky Arts documentary on Jethro Tull, as a consequence of which I have tickets to see the band at a local venue in September.  It may well end up being as a dull as ditch water, but you only live once and it will be LIVE music. Ian Anderson is quite a personality too, so...

As I suggested yesterday, I'm not going to turn this blog into some kind of 'aches and pains' diary, as that would be boring as. The main consequence of not listing every detail of my recovery is that some of these posts might be short, 'cos essentially I ain't doing much.  

Apart from almost finishing 'Hot Milk', my main achievement has been a letter / card combo for a friend.

In the evening we ate together and watched another episode of 'Narcos: Mexico', before I retired for sleep.

Cigarettes After Sex / 'Crush' / 'Crush'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021