Lockdown Diary - Thursday 8th April 2021

Today is my final working day of the week as I'm having my operation tomorrow and will be off for a couple of weeks recuperating. There probably won't be a post tomorrow, owing to the general anaesthetic, though I am taking a notebook, so I may write some rubbish down if I feel like it.

Today is going to be all work with a brief diversion to arrange for a letter to be posted. That's going to be peak excitement, I think.

I have a lot of calls today but I started especially early so I could complete the six Ethics training modules I should have completed during my time on leave.

Ethics modules completed and all passed. One job done for the day.

Back to work work.

Mostly today has been about work, with the odd interruption, primarily from the carers, but also to finalise the arrangements for tomorrow. I also needed to get a couple of things in place for my wife, as I'm not sure how I'll feel after the op and don't want to have to worry about ordering stuff as soon as I get home.

Dinner tonight will be harissa-crusted cod, which sounds tasty and looks like a simple recipe. Time will tell.

Dinner. 'Narcos: Mexico'. Sleep.

Noga Erez / 'End of the Road' / 'KIDS'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021