Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 13th April 2021

Not a great deal to say.  My recovery continues and I'm switching between sitting and lying down and standing to try and ease my discomfort and not spend too much time in one position.

I finished reading 'Hot Milk' in the morning and then started making my way through the remainder of the Hawkwind book I've been reading for some time, I expect I'll finish it tomorrow.

Only a subset of sons are present for dinner, so we can't progress 'Narcos' and instead watch a couple of old 'WILTY's, before I am off to bed again.

The Coral / '1000 Years' / 'Butterfly House' [Seemingly so]


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020