Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 7th April 2021

A busy Wednesday of work ahead, so this'll probably be brief.  All the usual stuff so far - Groundhog Day.

Work...

At lunchtime the hospital calls to tell me that my admission time will be ten past seven on Friday morning; the last time I can eat is midnight (not likely to be a problem); only clear fluids (water, black coffee) after midnight, with nothing to drink at all after 6 in the morning.  I think no water after 6 is going to be the hardest part, guess I'll need to drink a lot when I get up to shower. I should be coming home the same day, all being well.

Work

The evening arrives: dinner; 'Narcos: Mexico'; bins; sleep.

PLVS VLTRA / 'Sunkissed' / 'Parthenon'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021