Lockdown Diary - Thursday 15th April 2021

Feels like I've been in lockdown for ever, and every time things ease, what I can do seems to be even more restricted.  Like now.  

I haven't got much to say as not much has happened.  Read a fair bit: started reading both 'Medical Grade Music' (by Steve Davis (yep! him, the snooker bloke) and Kavus Torabi) and 'Jolly Lad' (John Doran, of 'The Quietus' fame's autobiography.)

Spent a couple of hours on the phone to my mate in Berlin, putting the world to rights.

As the day progressed the carers noticed that my wife's cough, which she always has for reasons I'll not go into at this time, was sounding different, maybe a little more chesty. I listened and agreed that it did sound so not long after they left for the final call I emailed the community matron asking if she had time to pop in and check my wife over tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

[If you go chasing rainbows you shouldn't be surprised when you fail to find the source (The Blue Blue (First, Second and) Third)]

Moon Goose / 'The Mysterious Coffins of Arthur's Seat' / 'Source Code'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020