Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 27th February 2022

I haven't woken in my own bed on a Sunday morning for quite some time and it feels oddly strange. Nevertheless, I revert to 'old-style' Sunday behaviour fairly easily.  In fact it's not exactly as before, because I should be heading to the south coast after lunch at a time yet to be finally agreed, and so have to pack for a couple of nights away.

Mid-morning I have a call during which we agree final timings for the day, meaning I'll have lunch here and then head south around 1:30 p.m.

Everything's packed (unless I've forgotten something!) and I'm about to leave shortly, but not before saying goodbye.

Great afternoon and dinner before settling down to watch the final episode of 'Trigger Point'.  Didn't manage to watch to the end as we're too tired (it's been quite a weekend already!!) and so bed is beckoning.

Low / 'Don't Walk Away' / 'Hey What'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020