Tales From The Crypt - Friday 4th February 2022

I wake up on Friday on the south coast. It's a normal working Friday, except I'm working from a different home. 

It was a pretty good day at work, with the final Google Meet call ending really socially with the discovery that one of my client contacts lives only a few miles from me (or at least where I normally reside!)

Work over we went shopping for some essentials to make tonight's dinner and for some supplies / sustenance for tomorrow's walk.

That done, we ate then went upstairs to watch the second episode of 'Trigger Point'.  After that chat then sleep!

This is necessarily brief, for reasons!

Grimes / 'Shinigami Eyes' / (Single)


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 26th July 2023

Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 21st August 2021

Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 8th March 2022

Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 14th June 2022

Tales From the Crypt - St. Valentine's Day (Monday 14th February 2022)