Tales From The Crypt - Friday 4th February 2022

I wake up on Friday on the south coast. It's a normal working Friday, except I'm working from a different home. 

It was a pretty good day at work, with the final Google Meet call ending really socially with the discovery that one of my client contacts lives only a few miles from me (or at least where I normally reside!)

Work over we went shopping for some essentials to make tonight's dinner and for some supplies / sustenance for tomorrow's walk.

That done, we ate then went upstairs to watch the second episode of 'Trigger Point'.  After that chat then sleep!

This is necessarily brief, for reasons!

Grimes / 'Shinigami Eyes' / (Single)


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020