Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 16th February 2022

As a consequence of yesterday's funeral, today is the first working day of this week. I'm still dogged by the headaches that have been plaguing me for several weeks now and have decided to take action, as in action beyond just taking pain killers like sweets. I'm thinking the pain may relate to my sinuses, so I'm taking NHS advice on how to relieve sinus pain/possible infections.  I'll try that until Thursday and if it doesn't work, I'll have to go and see a doctor because it is driving me insane (in the membrane!)

Work will dominate the day, so this'll be another of those legendary not-much-to-say-days.

Son #1 was supposed to be going back to Birmingham uni today but as the day wore on I felt he was leaving it a bit late and suggested he stay and we'd get additional dinner. He agreed, especially given I suggested pizza from Dominos, and that's what happened.

Bin night, but so windy I decided not to put the recycling shizz out until tomorrow morning when the wind will have allegedly died down (ahead of the battering Eunice is due to give us on Friday), much to the pleasure of sons 1 and 2, who don't get to help.

Over pizza we watched the second episode of 'This Is Going To Hurt' before the usual end of day quiesce and shutdown.

Mdou Moctar / 'Afrique Victime' / (Live) (From the album of the same name)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020