Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 19th February 2022

Up early-ish after a night's sleep undisturbed by brain problems, which is good. I'm re-packing the stuff I had packed last night, and plan to head south as soon as I have everything in order for the day.

I'm ready and will be leaving shortly...

...and now, as if by magic, I am on the south coast, and miracle of miracles, the M27 is unexpectedly open. I can hardly believe my eyes. My journey down, especially to the north of Basingstoke has passed lots of tree damage, though nothing like that after the storms of 1987, for those who can remember that far back.

I'm now safely on the south coast and try and switch my head into life number 2, beginning with lunch and 'Trigger Point', followed by a shopping trip once the weather had died down a little.

After a Christmas-style roast turkey dinner, we settle down to watch the film 'Argo', which we were too tired to watch to the end. 

Sleep, repeat...

Junk Drawer / 'Tears in Costa' / (Single)


[[I prefer coffee!]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020