Tales From the Crypt - Wednesday 9th February 2022

As visits to the garage are the stuff of dreams, I'm off there again first thing this morning. Again! This time I'm staying while they change the front tyres and I'll be working from the showroom until the job is done.

Almost 10 and I'm back now, switching to working from home...

Busy day of meetings until 2pm, when I head off for my appointment with the optician. I've had a steaming headache today, so I'm really hoping they can get to the bottom of this.

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig!

After almost two hours at the opticians, I am home. On the plus front, there is nothing wrong with my eyes, but set against that the optician suggests I need prescription glasses for screen work, and these set me back an eye-watering £400 (give or take).  Whilst there I saw a friend who didn't seem to recognise me despite attempting to catch her eye (!). To be fair I was in disguise in the form of glasses and a mask. As we agreed later of all the places not to recognise someone, the optician's is definitely the most justifiable. Eye don't know.

After the excitement of the garage and the optician's a quieter afternoon of work, followed by dinner and watching the final (7th - who makes a series 7 episodes long?) part of the 'Boba Fett' series with son #2. Finally the series kicks into action!

Priestgate / 'Bedtime Story' / (Single)


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020