Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 23rd February 2022

Started the day with a walk in the cold, but bright, morning light - just what I needed before a long day in front of the screen.

After the fresh air, time to settle down to work for the rest of the day...did the usual things in spare moments, like Wordle and Quordle and then it was the evening and time to make dinner and take the rubbish out. Living the dream!

Watched the penultimate episode of 'Screw' with son #2 before doing the bins. 

As I shift my brain cell into bed-mode I notice that a long way to the east  a worrying situation is developing.

Mordant Music / 'Plant Room' / 'Dead Air'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 26th July 2023

Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 21st August 2021

Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 8th March 2022

Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 14th June 2022

Tales From the Crypt - St. Valentine's Day (Monday 14th February 2022)