Love, Poetry and Revolution - Thursday 22nd June 2023

Strange to wake up in Q's house when she's not here. Even stranger, to have a call with her whilst in her house.

Be that as it may, it's work as usual, with one slight detour.  I'm heading to the local kosher deli, which is just up the road. Not sure what I'll come back with, but at the very least something for lunch.

I'm back in plenty of time for my first call. Interesting food choices: I've got a salt-beef cholla roll for lunch (freshly made and looks yummy), a rye loaf and an oat flat white.

Head down now.

Work is over, and Q is on her way home from the smoke.  She's due back at around half-seven.

I'm heading off to a local Turkish restaurant that does takeaways so that Q comes home to something hot.  

Great timing. I arrive back and start setting the table just as Q's taxi pulls up.

Food. Chat. TFBSZ.

His Lordship / 'Buzzkill' / (Single)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020