Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 26th June 2023

As usual, I have a lot to cram into today, but, also as usual, I'll probably not get everything done.

When I'm in Liverpool my car is often parked under trees, and at this time of the year they ooze some sticky gunk that drops onto whatever's underneath.  Added to that, birds insist on resting in trees and none of them appear to be toilet-trained.   Consequently, I'm off to the car wash this morning, which will waste a fair bit of time when I could be doing something more useful. Pig's bum.

One thing I didn't find time to do was sort out any of the stuff I need to sell, take to the tip, etc.  Highest priority was going to be sorting through the Folio Society books I'm going to sell. First step is listing them.

I didn't find time to read the papers either, owing to a photographic distraction, and then it was time to make dinner.

Ate dinner watching more Glasto: Sparks followed by Queens of The Stone Age.  Blistering start from QOTSA!!!

Zebedee intervenes again.

Godley & Creme / 'Cry' / 'Images'


[[At the time, this video was ahead of the game with the face-morphing...As I'm sure you all know, G & C were 'half' of 10CC, until they split due (?) to 'the Gizmo'.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021