Love, Poetry and Revolution - Saturday 3rd June 2023

Another disturbed night.  Apparently I was talking unintelligibly (much like the daytime) and animatedly, though I have no recollection  of what was going apart from that I awoke at around four.  Strange.

Consequently, as we both had a disturbed sleep (Q more than me, I fear), we had a later start to the day.

Q made some breakfast and then we agreed we needed to get some home/garden and food shopping done, and so off we went.

By the time we got back it was around three and so the first call was lunch.  Suitably refreshed we headed for the garden, new hose installed and watering underway, seeds planted in pots, herbs added to the herb garden (Parsley the Lion) and scattered seeds (from a packet!!!) in the front garden.

After relinquishing my gardening hat, I had a bit of time updating the scanner (Valley A2As for those who care) and then, time had evaporated and dinner was next on the agenda.

This probably sounds like a really mundane day. I really enjoyed it though because it gives us a chance to see what real life together is like.  You can't be going out every day and sometimes just being together is a joy in itself.

After dinner we finished watching the final two episodes of 'FUBAR'.   If a more ridiculous series exists, then I've not watched it. I suppose it was fun at times, but so implausible and laughable. AS is a parody of all the roles he's played before. There was a sneaky Danny De Vito reference which was funny, but...

After the excitement of the day and the lousy night before, we were both tired and went to bed.

Pete and The Pirates / 'Cold Black Kitty' / 'One Thousand Pictures'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020