Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 20th June 2023

A taster for the future, perhaps?

Spent the day reading the weekend papers (catching up), listening to my 'Freak Zone' backlog and organising my Bullet Journal for July. 

Inevitably there was some stuff that had to be done, such as organising delivery of meds for E,  but mostly it was about getting stuff done for me.

Q came back from work at lunchtime, briefly, and is off to dinner tonight for a work function.  Consequently, I'll be impersonating Billy Nomates (I can't sing as well as she does...) and making my own dinner for one. 
(Is that a violin I hear in the distance?)

Watched some TV after dinner including a documentary on the Hacienda before Q returned after a meal which included a Lobster-based starter. NV.

To bed, for tomorrow is a working day. 

Wire / 'Map Ref 41 Degrees N 93 Degrees W' / '154'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021