Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 27th June 2023

Seems like I must have slept through part of June, as it's hard to believe the month is almost over. Guess the weather has made it fly by. So far.

Pontification aside, it's time to get down to work again.  (I wonder if that's what James Brown is referring to?)

It's going to be a busy week and I also have to find time to complete a review for my team and for myself by the end of the week. We have new software to use and learn, so that will add to the fun.

That's it. My working day is over.  Hopefully someone else is making dinner tonight. Son #3 is returning home with his gf this evening, so there will be five tonight.

I managed to steal enough time to watch more of QOTSA at Glasto, but not enough time to watch it all.

Time.

Planning a new approach to sleep tonight to see if it will stop me waking in the wee hours.  

I'll know if it works tomorrow!

The Jesus and Mary Chain / 'Happy When It Rains' / 'Darklands'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020