Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 21st June 2023

It can't be put off forever (yet).  Here we are again at the show that never ends. Step inside! Step inside!

Owing to a reprioritisation of the activities that are potentially available for execution, tasks that were previously off the list of desirable ways of spending the limited hours of the waking day, have now been reallocated to positions at the top of the ever-increasing list of things that I am obligated to action. In short, I must work today.

Desire. Obligation. Necessity. Unavoidability. 

Q briefly returned at lunchtime, then again a little earlier than usual in the afternoon as she has to head for the big smoke this evening, to stay overnight for a conference she is presenting at tomorrow.

The cat and I (isn't that a film?) are in charge. Well, I say "I", but I suspect it's Bagheera who's actually calling the shots if not actually drinking them.

I worked a bit later to complete a couple of mandatory training courses.

After work, I had a call with my big sis. A general catch-up and discussion about life's uncertainties.

Q's journey has been a little more complex than planned, but she should arrive around eight-thirty/nine.

In the meantime, I've eaten dinner, cleared up and watched TV. 

Q  arrived at her hotel, and we chatted for a bit before winding down for the day.

New Young Pony Club / 'Ice Cream' / (Single)


[[What could be more appropriate in the summer than this?]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021