Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 13th June 2023

Started my day with a good thirty-minute brisk walk, before it gets too hot.

Barring surprises, today is going to be all about work.  The most exciting (?) thing is that after work I have a double appointment at the dentist.

I'm back from the dentist, via the shops as I needed some crispy lettuce to go with the fajitas I'll be making for dinner. First, I must change my bed.

Son #1 and I ate dinner together whilst watching 'Springwatch', primarily because he was a tad on the late side.

I reckon that's the lot for today, only sleep remains. Sleeping remains? Hmmm. Old, but not that old!

Damien Jurado / 'Silver Timothy' / 'Brothers and Sisters of the Eternal Son'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020