Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 28th June 2023

Another day, another dollar. Last night's sleep experiment seemed to pay off - no three am disturbance.  I will stick to this for tonight and see if this is the new approach.  I had a slightly earlier start to the morning as son #2 is heading into his office for the day, so he needs to shower early, which means I need to shower first if I'm not to be late. 

Son #2 heads for the bus as I head off for a walk and we say goodbye before parting company.

My day proper thus starts with a brisk walk, which also coincided with a chat with Q, thus making this a doubly positive start. Q is waiting to travel to London for the day and is on board a very crowded train.

Now down to serious business.

Blow me down with the leg of a chair!  I've only gone and lost my access again. The bells of hell.

Usual shenanigans, except this time, thirty minutes or so after it was returned, it went again.  I must be cursed!

There was some other work, wearing my other hat, that I could progress, so I did that in the vain hope that access would return before the working day ended. Disappointment reigns. Try again tomorrow.

During the day, I had a bright idea for a complete office reorg, including the disposal of lots of stuff I no longer use. I have a mission and want to get started, but can't until the weekend. Probably not. Ants.

Son #3 and his gf made dinner, and we all sat and watched a WILTY together.  I had a chat with the three boys alone, as there was something I needed to get off my chest.

Apparently, son #1 tells me, I was shouting in my sleep again last night. It's about like the tree falling in the forest at night scenario. 

I'm not going to stay up late as I have to repeat my early start tomorrow, this time for the arrival of the cleaner. 

Queens Of The Stone Age / 'No One Knows' / 'Songs For The Deaf'


[[That bloke on the drums gets everywhere ATM]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021