Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 24th August 2021

After yesterday's flying lesson, everything today is a bit of an anti-climax, and I'm back at work, to boot.

Back to work means less words here both because there's nothing other than the most general of things I can say about work and because work takes up a large chunk of the day, meaning there's less time to write making it harder for me to motivate myself to put fingers to keyboard.

As I've thought about the flying lesson, I realise there are a lot of things I picked up yesterday and that are only just starting to sink in and slot together.  Roll on the next one!

Not much else to say about the day: walked in the morning and again in the evening with son #1; otherwise, just the usual working day stuff culminating in me retiring to my freshly changed bed.

Steely Dan / 'Haitian Divorce' / 'The Royal Scam'



[[Despite the cod-reggae guitar motif, this song has always managed to retain a place in my heart! (Thinks: I should put together a list of successful and not so successful attempts at reggae by rock artists...Led Zeppelin for starters, anyone?]]

[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020