Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 11th August 2021

A lot of things can happen
When you're walking down the street
But it never fails to amaze me
When people that I meet
Say, well I'll see you later...
I just answer how?
How will you see me later
When you can't see me now?

It being a working day, I'll probably not have much to say, my head being filled by work, rather than play.

E's feed pump is playing silly buggers and the primer button seems to have decided enough is enough (I know the feeling) and one of the carers tells me, "I can only hold the button down by using my nail" and we agree that I'll get in touch with Abbot and hopefully arrange a replacement.

Change is required. Big change.

Mid-afternoon son #3 arrives home from his week in Brighton - he's had a good time, but says he only managed to get in the sea on one day.  If his mum had been with him, she'd have been in the sea every day - she never let anything like rain or cold to stop her at least paddling in the sea: the sea was like home to her. (I guess technically it's 'is' rather than 'was', though she'll never go in the sea again)

Usual shizz leading to dinner whilst watching some TV stand-up gig.  Off to bed after that.

Yves Tumor / 'Jackie' / 'The Asymptotical World EP'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020