Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 28th August 2021

I'm still not getting my life very well organised, or rather I'm not changing it in ways that I wish to.  Some of the changes are going to take time, and my natural impatience (which doesn't seem to dim as the years accrue) requires me to try and keep those changes out of my mind with as many other distractions as I can find.  

I am incredibly good at getting the boring things done, or rather the really essential boring things - my motivation for some of the things that need doing but don't have to be done hovers around zero to less than zero - but it's not really advancing things in my life much.  I have started some new things, but seemingly little else changes despite my efforts.

More effort and change required.

Spent a little time watching planes on 'radar' in the circuit at White Waltham, watching their height and speed and thinking about what throttle setting would be required for the speed. Getting mentally prepared for my next lesson.

After an early evening walk with son #2, it was agreed that it was my choice for film nigh. There are so many films I'd like to watch with the boys, but like so many other things, you can only watch one at a time.

Dinner is made and we all sit down to watch my chosen film, 'Withnail And I'. It's a long time since I saw it, but it didn't disappoint with loads of laugh out loud moments.

Cimafunk, George Clinton / 'Funk Aspirin' / 'Funk Aspirin'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020