Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 18th August 2021

Struggling for words to say, today, both because I'm working and because when I'm working it often takes over my brain and I don't have time to think about much else.  There are no lyrics from Kevin Ayers either: not because I've run out of them, there are many more great words, but I've decided I want a change.  I may come back to them, I may not.

Usual sort of morning, only the arrival of the NRS engineer to repair E's hoist disrupted the normal.

Work-wise I'm trying to get to the bottom of a complex problem, made complicated by the fact that no-one seems to know exactly what's going wrong, other than that the results are wrong. We move forward slowly.

Work continues to be the theme of the day until a plumber arrives in the evening to come and take the details to provide an estimate for replacing the en-suite and the bathroom.

Dinner, 'The Haunting of Bly Manor', bins and then sleep.  Ready to go around and do it all again.

Kit Sebastian / 'Pangea' / 'Mantra Moderne'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020