Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 28th September 2021

It took me flipping ages to get to sleep last night: no drugs. I didn't sleep that well either, though hopefully that will improve once my body is fully free of the drugs.

Unfortunately today is also the first day I've had where I've not taken the drugs the night before and so I guess it came as no surprise that after I showered I started to feel the return of the sick feeling and dodgy stomach, just like the last time I decreased the dose. I guess this is how it's going to be, maybe for a few days, hopefully less. Turkey, served cold, again.

It's back to work, either way, so the usual things apply.

Work ended early for this week's counselling session.  Another good one. I am making progress and we are hitting the things that I need to discuss and to change. My counsellor has suggested another good idea I can take away and try to apply. The future is orange? (Early days)

Back to work again before breaking to make dinner with son #2 (who else? He's the only son here!)

We eat while watching the final episode of 'Vigil', which was gripping even if the final part was pretty much telegraphed through the episodes. One thing the series taught me is that you wouldn't get me in a submarine unless there was a life-changing inducement, my medium is the air where you can roam freely (well, not exactly but...)

After TV, washing up (which is now my duty again) and then bed to read in the hope that reading might send me to sleep.  It's made me realise how powerful the sleeping effect of Mirtazapine was: it was like knockout drops - I'd go to sleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow. I just need to find the natural equivalent of that. Actually I know what the natural equivalent is. Damn.

Hey Colossus / 'Dreamer Is Lying In State' / 'Dances/Curses'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021