Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 29th September 2021

Still struggled to get to sleep last night then woke at about 5 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep, resulting in me feeling very tired today.

Work dominates the day, which is mainly notable for my senior architect certification is now live on the internal website and my certificate is available for download.  Not that it's a big deal for me, or anything.

A few other things happened during the day, but little justifying elaboration here.

A friend did suggest some Alexa-based routines to help with the process of getting off to sleep, and so, in the spirit of 'I'll try anything once' (exclusions apply), I shall give one a go tonight and try all of them until I've found one that works. Or not.

Watched TV and ate dinner alone, for the usual reason, almost finishing the 'Rolling Stone' documentary series before an overdose of Bill Clinton made me give up.

To bed to read 'Julius' and then try out a sleep routine. Progress on this month's book club has been slow, not because I'm not liking it, more because my ability to concentrate has been low. I also won't make the October book club meeting, so it's less of an issue time-wise, though I am determined to finish it. 

The end.

Wet Leg / 'Wet Dream' / 'Wet Dream (single)'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021