Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 15th September 2021

Same start to Wednesday, I feel sick again with no apparent explanation. It's not as strong a feeling as yesterday, but it's still there. When I wake I'm OK, then gradually after I've showered, the feeling rises in me.  I can't actually be ill with a stomach bug, otherwise I'd have vomited (apologies!) or something by now. Strange.

It was a little easier to work today as I feel slightly less rough but the queasy feeling is still there, nagging away in the background.

Which reminds me...work again today so most likely not a lot to say...

Work over, I burned the compilation CD, made the cover for the case and finished the accompanying words and letter.  Just one run through of the CD to check it's burned OK - the new burner is producing really good quality CDs, though I've not tried to create a DVD or Blu-ray disc yet.

CD played, time for dinner, which tonight is made by son #2 and three of us settle down to eat and watch episode 2 of 'Vigil' - three of us because son #1 is in London tonight celebrating his gf's birthday.

Feeling a little less rough, I head for bed. 

Bas Jan / 'You Have Bewitched Me' / 'PostMap Club 083 You Have Bewitched Me'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021