Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 4th September 2021

A busy Saturday with most of the usual things crammed into a shorter time than usual as I'm due to be going to a party at around 5 p.m. at a Thai friend's house. There's going to be food, drinking and dancing, so it should be a good evening / night.

I have to try and be reasonably sensible (yeah, right!) as I have to recover in time for the gig on Sunday evening.

In the end I don't find time to read the papers as I have this month's book club book still to finish - I don't think I'm going to find time today, so I could end up taking this one to the wire...

This post will have to remain one of the shortest for a while: my taxi has arrived and I don't think it very likely I'll write anything else after I get back (which will probably be tomorrow anyway!)

The Hempolics / 'Early In The Morning' / 'Kiss, Cuddle & Torture Vol. 1'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020