Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 21st September 2021

Another morning of practicing my presentation, before doing it in anger at 12:35 p.m. - 7 minutes of presenting, 8 minutes of questions!

Work takes over the day...

My presentation went well, so fingers crossed!

Work again until counselling at 4:30 p.m.  A very good session which has helped consolidate what I learned last week: I shall be taking heed of her words and trying some of it out.

As soon as I come off the call the carers are here and it's the final visit of the day.  We have a chat and one of them brings up the gig I was supposed to be going to, which caused much mirth and laughter again.

After they leave I get back on with work and discover there's an email headed 'Congratulations on Level 2 Certification'!  I've done it!  It shouldn't mean as much to me as it does, but for a whole host of reasons, some not to do with work, it means a lot.  

I am so excited I shout with joy, which makes Ronan's gf wonder what on earth is going on. I decide to celebrate with wine and music! (Only missing one essential!) 

We're having dinner separately tonight (pre-arranged) so I eat while watching the first in a documentary series about 'Rolling Stone' magazine.

After that, the usual applies...

Supergrass / 'Moving' / 'Supergrass'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020