Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 31st August 2021

Grounded and back to work again, so the usual things apply. 

The highlight of my day was an invitation to a barbecue on Saturday night, which means I have a fairly full weekend as son #1 and I are going to see Nick Cave and Warren Ellis in Aylesbury on Sunday evening.  Better make sure I don't get too wrecked on Saturday night!!!

Son #1 is away and son #3 is out until late, so there's just son #2 and I having dinner tonight, a taste of things to come in just shy of three weeks from now.  We need to have a chat about how we want things to work once there's just two of us: I don't want him to feel he has to spend every evening with me, equally I don't want him to spend every evening in his room - we're going to have to find some kind of way in which our lives can overlap that works for both of us.

We watch a bit of 'Laurel Canyon' part two together, and he has lots of questions about bands and who is who, which I do my best to answer whilst still watching the documentary.

As there's no son #1 present, I wash up after dinner and load the things that can go in the dishwasher.  After that sleep beckons.

Nilufer Yanya / 'Same Damn Luck' / 'Feeling Lucky? Remixes EP'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021