Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 1st September 2021

Not a lot to say, as it's another working day...

...until the early evening when it's time for my yoga class for the week. Unusually, I am the only one present, which means I get one-to-one tuition for the first time since my 'try-out' some three years ago. Jeez! I've been doing yoga for more than three years!!

It's quite an intense session, with the teacher pushing me but also able to see exactly what I'm doing and correcting my poses accordingly. Afterwards I'm hot, but feel really privileged to have had an unexpected personal tuition session.

There's only two of us for dinner again tonight - the shape of things to come - and son #2 has everything in-hand whilst I put away the yoga stuff and change out of my yoga gear.

We watched the end of the 'Laurel Canyon' documentary which was interesting even though not all the music was my cup of tea, after which we took the bins/rubbish out and then I got ready for bed, sleep and oblivion.

Karaoking / 'Le SuperHomard' / 'Meadow Lane Park'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021